Audio Guide Gdańsk application is free. Simply download the app to your phone and it will guide you through Gdańsk and its history, cooperating with GPS and a map. Two of the podcasts (“Gdańsk – 1000 years of history” and “Monuments of Kinderstransport”) are available right away – for free. It is just a taste – there is forty podcasts more waiting for you! To enjoy all of our podcasts buy an unlock code from our online store (the code price is € 1.50 – it’s just € 0.04 for one podcast!) or from Google Play store.
Audioguide Gdańsk application brings an audioguide to your phone. You don’t need to rent any extra devices, simply download a podcast and you can hit the trail!
- Famous names working as your guides – only with Audio Guide Gdansk – Neptune, Hevelius, Napoleon, Fahrenheit and others
- interesting and sometimes funny audioguides in high quality audio – you certainly won’t get bored with this guide!
- easily find sights thanks to GPS navigation
- 40 recordings including 2 in the free version
- choose in which order to visit sights
- go at your own pace and comfort
- the simplest and most economical guide around Gdansk!
- available in English, German, Russian and Polish
Once you have installed the app, 2 of the 40 recordings are ready to listen to (Neptune about Gdansk and Kindertransport). You can purchase access to the other recordings via the app or on the website.
Available for Android devices.